LibGuides are web pages that are created by librarians to highlight resources in specific subject areas or courses. Take a look at the full list of our LibGuides. If you would like a LibGuide created for your course or specific assignment for your course, please contact a librarian.
1. From an existing module in Canvas, click the "+" button.
2. From the drop-down menu, select "External Tool."
3. Select "Library Research Guides," then click "Add Item."
4. Click on "Full LibGuide."
5. Scroll through the list and locate the LibGuide you want to embed.
6. Click on "Embed Content"
7. Click on "Add item."
The LibGuide should now appear in your Module! Note: It will be unpublished, so don't forget to publish to make it visible to your students.